Where There Are Questions, There Are Answers.
Stanislawski & Company specialists apply decades of accounting, auditing, and research expertise to assess often complex tax and financial transactions for disposition in disputes or internal/external evaluations among businesses and individuals. Our CPAs will testify in court as well as assemble presentations for litigators or organizations. In addition to providing expert witness testimony, we are also employed as consulting experts who determine the value of potential outcomes or help resolve matters beyond the court system.
Stanislawski & Company is engaged by insurance companies, banks, investment firms, government agencies, healthcare systems, non-profit organizations, law firms, and even fellow accounting firms to assist in the compilation of evidence through the use of proven methodologies with efficiencies that save parties both time and money.
As opposed to alleged damages, the amount of recoverable damages determines actual merits of potential litigation. Damages calculations are performed in accordance with regulations and case law applicable to the jurisdiction in which the matter is being litigated.
Our team will consult with clients, counsel and all other related parties from discovery through proceedings. We can also conduct independent interviews, fraud investigations, and damage analyses.
- Bankruptcy and solvency analysis
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business interruption
- Certificate of Need applications
- Critique and analysis of the opposing expert's damage calculations and report
- Contract costs and claims
- Divorce/marital asset disputes
- Early assessment of potential damages
- Estate and gift tax matters
- Evaluations of settlement proposals by opposing party
- Expert reports, expert testimony
- Financial reporting standards
- Fraud investigations
- Hidden Asset Tracing
- Intellectual property
- Lost profits calculations
- Lost value for insurance claims
- Merger and acquisition transactions
- Money Laundering
- Mortgage Fraud
- Patent infringement
- Personal injury
- Professional malpractice
- Securities Fraud
- Shareholder disputes
- Support in deposing key witnesses, opposing experts
- Tortious interference
- Trial exhibits
- Wrongful death
- Wrongful termination