Employment Benefit Plans
Healthy People Lead to Healthy Organizations.
Stanislawski & Company will help you determine optimal employee benefit plans for your business.
We have experienced professionals who serve our diverse client base and who continue to stay abreast of pivotal issues by attending relevant state and national conferences. Our experience also includes plans of all types and sizes, including defined contribution, defined benefit, multi-employer, master trusts, and health and welfare plans.
Plans range from those with a few participants to those with dozens if not hundreds. Our team manages plan assets that cover a wide range of values and industries.
This depth of understanding—of small single location plans to those sponsored by medium size companies—affords us the ability to handle challenging issues with innovative solutions.
- ERISA rules and regulations
- Valuation of challenging investments
- Department of Labor, IRS programs
- Operational, compliance, regulatory matters
- Common plan deficiencies, best practices, industry trends
Specialty Services for Employee Benefit Plans
- Full and limited scope audits
- Form 11-K filings
- Accounting support and financial statement preparation for PCAOB filers
- Form 5500 and 990 preparation or review
- Unique plan transactions
- Plan mergers
- Partial/full defined benefit plan freezes
- Plan terminations
- Change in service providers
- Assistance with corrections related to operational defects
- Assistance with deferral contribution correction calculations and remittance
- Plan design review
- Services for Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)