Estate, Gift & Trust Management
It is Never Too Early to Embrace the Future.
What are your objectives? Personal asset allocation? Retirement planning? Handing down a business to the next generation? Donating to a beloved charity in perpetuity?
Expert estate, gift, and trust planning from Stanislawski & Company reduces taxes and guarantees that your wealth is managed the way it deserves to be.
Weaving through the maze of estate and gift tax planning regulations, options, roadblocks can be a dicey if not overwhelming exercise, especially within an erratic economic climate. Let us reduce the headaches and the anxiety often associated with managing precious assets.
Trusts, elections, disclosures, and other alternatives can substantially scale back tax liability. But the breadth of tax law knowledge that our team possesses is not only the key to compliance, but also an ideal means for controlling the present in order to secure the future. Incidentally, we will work closely with your attorney and other financial professionals to ensure documents are drafted with your best interests in mind.
For over a half century, high net-worth individuals and owners of closely held companies have been and remain our primary clientele. Stanislawski & Company is prepared to help you avoid what are far too often dire consequences from improper or incomplete guidance. Call us today for a free initial consultation.
- Account reconciliation
- Bill payment arrangements
- Comprehensive estate administration
- Conservator and guardian support
- Evaluate/research current estate plan for income and tax consequences, compliance
- Establish trust and investment partnerships to transfer assets
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Fiduciary accountings
- Financial statements
- Gift tax returns
- Individual income tax compliance, planning, and research (for individuals with an estate, trust, or conservatorship connection)
- Investment policy oversight, consulting
- Lifetime Giving Programs
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony for probate, estate, trust, and gift matters
- Private Annuities
- Probate inventory filings for estates and trusts
- Returns including Estate Income Tax (Form 1041), U.S. Estate Tax (Form 706) Trust Income Tax (Form 1041), U.S. Gift & Generation-Skipping Tax (Form 709)
- Retirement Account Planning
- Secure charitable vehicles
- Succession planning for closely held business
- Trust consulting including Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Qualified Personal Residence Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Charitable Lead Trusts, Private Foundations, Spousal Trusts, Life insurance Trusts